Northern New England’s premier distributor of high quality hemp based products!
Check out our CLEARANCE ITEMS!
People are looking for a natural path towards health and healing and Gerrick Alternatives has an extensive product line that is continuously expanding. We are committed to bringing the highest quality hemp/CBD products to you.
Why Gerrick Alternatives?
- All manufacturers are thoroughly vetted by Gerrick Alternatives ownership.
- We adhere to strict third party testing and We demand transparency!
- We expect our suppliers to be preparing for eventual FDA regulations and reject companies we feel are not doing so.
- Lawyer vetted: Once we decide we may want to do business with a company our lawyers investigate the legal aspects of the company. Only then do we move forward with a business relationship.
- We are a Maine family owned company in Hallowell, Maine. We employ Maine people and stock the largest supply of high quality end use CBD infused products in the state.
Remember: There are many bad players and dangerous products in the Hemp CBD market today
The health benefits of Cannabidiol are reported extensively. We all have an endocannabinoid system. The endocannabinoid system (ECS) is a group of endogenous cannabinoid receptors located in the brain and throughout the central and peripheral nervous systems, consisting of neuromodulatory lipids and their receptors. CBD specifically interacts with the CB1 and CB2 receptors that send signals to wake up and fight off the bad cells that are weakening the good cells. This is because our endocannabinoid system is intricately linked to our nervous system, immune system, our brain and our digestive system. Many report Quality CBD is an effective form of alternative natural treatment for many aliments and illnesses of various types.
Beware of false advertising! Other companies making CBD infused products report high potency. Read the fine print.
80mg OF CBD FORMULA DOES NOT ALWAYS MEAN 80mg OF CBD.
We are a MLDSE Community Partner
We donate to many charities including local food banks, The Girl Scouts of America, Daisy’s Children, MLDSE and more