For A Healthy Life
Welcome to Gerrick Alternatives, your premier source for high quality, affordable hemp CBD products.
Beware that many companies that sell hemp based products are struggling with the banking and credit card processing industry. Call us at (207) 669-2234 or email us at email@example.com if you can’t check out or don’t find the product you expected to find. Thank You
Many of our products are Made In Maine
Our vision is to provide quality CBD infused products that are safe, effective alternatives to prescription painkillers, other toxic prescription drugs and over-the-counter drugs that contain harsh chemical compounds. People are looking for a natural path towards health and healing and Gerrick Alternatives has an extensive product line that is continuously expanding. We are committed to bringing the highest quality CBD products to you.
Do You own a retail business? Set up a wholesale account.
Why Gerrick Alternatives?
- All manufacturers are thoroughly vetted by Gerrick Alternatives ownership.
- We adhere to strict third party testing for cannabinoid content, terpenes, solvents, metals and pesticides. Many companies only supply testing for cannabinoids and are very secretive about where and under what conditions their products are made. We demand transparency!!
- We expect our suppliers to be preparing for eventual FDA regulations and reject companies we feel are not doing so.
- Lawyer vetted: Once we decide we may want to do business with a company our lawyers investigate the legal aspects of the company. Only then do we move forward with a business relationship.
- We are a Maine family owned company in Hallowell, Maine. We employ Maine people and stock the largest supply of high quality end use CBD infused products in the state.
Remember: There are many bad players and dangerous products in the Hemp CBD market today
The health benefits of Cannabidiol are reported extensively. We all have an endocannabinoid system. The endocannabinoid system (ECS) is a group of endogenous cannabinoid receptors located in the brain and throughout the central and peripheral nervous systems, consisting of neuromodulatory lipids and their receptors. CBD specifically interacts with the CB1 and CB2 receptors that send signals to wake up and fight off the bad cells that are weakening the good cells. This is because our endocannabinoid system is intricately linked to our nervous system, immune system, our brain and our digestive system. Many report Quality CBD is an effective form of alternative natural treatment for many aliments and illnesses of various types.
Beware of false advertising! Other companies making CBD infused products report high potency. Read the fine print.
80mg OF CBD FORMULA DOES NOT ALWAYS MEAN 80mg OF CBD.
We are a MLDSE Community Partner